April 25, 2019 - Plumes of a toxic gas that leaked in a northern Chicago suburb Thursday morning sent dozens of people to hospitals and prompted an order for residents to stay locked inside their homes with windows shut tight, officials said. (April 25)
PigMine6 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pigmine6
PigMine7 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pigmine7
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.